Valentines Day Event!
– Set Treasure Gold to 4x
– Set Mating Interval to 0.25x
– Set Tames Food Consumption to 0.25x
– Set Player Vitamin Consumption back to 100%
– Server events (taming, harvest etc.) will start to take place weekly with restarts on Sunday evenings. We will post before each restart on Discord, Facebook and Twitter, so keep an eye on tho…[Read more]
– Set Player Base Weight to 2x
– Set Player Per Level Weight Gain to 2x
– Set Creature Base Weight to 2x
– Set Creature Per Level Weight Gain to 2x
– Set Max Ship Experience to 200655010 (71 level-ups)
– Turrets and Cannons will no longer fire underwater and can no longer be mounted underwater
– Fixed a bug allowing players to reset all glider cooldowns by moving the glider between hotbar slots
– Increased the required minimum diving velocity before going into the glide-fall state to reduce gaining/maintaining height
– Fixed a case where players/boats would get stuck playing transition ping-pong between two servers, frequently happened with large boats.
– Pinging on an enemy claim flag should show all contesting NPC crew, in addition to players.
– Multiple serious performance optimisations for companies on servers
– Improved Ship position on the minimap…[Read more]
16 – PLAYER MOVEMENT OPTIMISATION:
– Player Movement Optimisation for an approximate 15-20% performance gain on servers
– Server Launch Option which locks the Fountain of Youth to one Golden Age Ruins server: -AlwaysActiveFountainsOfYouth
– Stone Structures crafting costs have decreased by reducing…[Read more]
– Fixed an issue with Wild and Tamed Dragon scaling which would have cause it to have incorrect stats.
– Rebalanced base weights for tamed creatures (increase)
– Added an additional Fountain of Youth on a different Golden Ruins server, so 2 are active tonight. The additional Fountain of Youth will not be visible until the client side…[Read more]
– Fixed multiple exploits which allowed movement of excessively encumbered players through various gameplay mechanics
– Disabled non allied players and creatures basing on anchored or docked ships which can be toggled with a server-setting on PVE servers with the in Game.ini – set bPvEAllowNonAlignedShipBasing=true If you want to allow non…[Read more]
Structures now block dive damage
Fixed issue with dive damage not being reduced by armor
Ice breath should no longer go through Managarmr when aiming backwards and aiming for the opposite side
Fix for exploit involving chairs
Fix for exploit involving ladders
Fix for exploit involving Tapejara
Fix for…[Read more]
CLAIM FLAG RELATED CHANGES
– Claim Flags now have settings which allow other companies or players to build within them, with the specified tax rate applied to them.
– You are also able to define an inclusion or exclusion list to these, to only allow or exclude specific company IDs (also used by players without companies). To grab someone’s…[Read more]
– Resolved some server-side stalls related to perf large companies
– Fixed alliance chat sometimes duplicating messages
– Fixed a bug where clients could end up invisible when demolishing a podium
– Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
– Reduced min damage and min percentage on flame arrow buff…[Read more]
– Further improved server stability.
– Further reduced Ship of the Damned spawns by 20%
– Ship of the Damned now are allowed to “Wander” away from shore if they find themselves close to shore
– Ship of the Damned targeting ranges now are reduced by the type of ship (down to 30% for rafts (which means they will now attack rafts – but you…[Read more]
– Added a new event cosmetic, ‘Top Hat’. Permanent skin with 10 applicable uses. Can be purchased from Cosmetic Vendors in Freeports or Travelling Merchants. From the 27th of December, through til the 2nd of January, wearing this hat whilst digging up treasure will result in double the gold.
– Improved server performance by adjusting server…[Read more]