- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
– Retroactively fixed an issue which destroyed all sails on rafts
– Retroactively fixed an issue which would prevent rafts and ramshackle sloops from sailing
– Fixed a bug which allowed players to place multiple steering wheels on boats
– Fixed a bug which allowed players to bypass the Ship Sail Unit Limit. This is a retroactive fix.
– Removed the initial stamina cost for blocking
– Fixed a case where Steam clients sometimes were unable to connect to the servers. We recommend hosts upgrade to this version.
– Discovery Zones now provide 1 Discovery Point per unlock
– Resolved some connection timeout issues.
– Server optimisations to increase performance by approximately 5%
– Optimized transition data cleanup in Redis to avoid DB bloat.
– Server Listing for non-ATLAS servers has been rewritten and will list non-ATLAS servers immediately.
Fountain of Youth and Aging Changes
– Fountain of Youth is only usable if you’re over age 90.
– Fountain of Youth is now available on two random Golden Age Servers.
– Old Age debuff has been reduced by 50%
Bug and Exploit Fixes
– Fixed a bug which made it so that beds and boats would not display on the map if they weren’t in a company.
– Fixed a bug with the Drake which allowed it to phase through structures
– Fixed a bug which allowed players to have more beds on their boat than permitted, this is a retroactive fix.
– Increasing explosive damage to stone structures by 2.5x.
– Increasing seige structure damage to stone structures by 60%
– Wood Land Structure has been buffed to provide better resistance to siege weapon types by 40%.
– Wood Land Structures have been buffed to provide better defence against all non-explosive/siege damage types by 50%.
– Stone Structures crafting costs have been increased by adding metal cost, and changing fiber requirement to organic paste, which requires both fiber and sap to craft
– Thatch Structures have had their crafting costs reduced by 3x.
– NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible
– Ships can only receive damage from collision encounters with other ships if they’re of the same or a greater weight class (deals with cheesy cheap ramshackle builds to sink bigger boats).
Galleon – Weight class 5
Brig – Weight class 4
Schooner – Weight class 3
Sloop (Ramshackle) – Weight class 2
Raft – Weight class 1
Dingy – Weight class 0
– Drake balances adjustments (10% less HP, 10% less damage, and double stamina cost for using fire breath)
– Magical tames can no longer be used in boss fights and will be destroyed when used inside the dome (Drakes)
– BattlEye has been updated to now support Windows Insider Builds.
– Resolved multiple Devkit crashes.
– Updated latest translations: German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Ukranian, and Chinese
– Discovery Zones now count as 3 Discovery Points instead of 1. Players no longer need to discover all zones to reach max level. Not a retroactive change. This value can be adjusted for Unofficial Servers here:
– Fixed an issue with Wild and Tamed Dragon scaling which would have cause it to have incorrect stats.
– Rebalanced base weights for tamed creatures (increase)
– Added an additional Fountain of Youth on a different Golden Ruins server, so 2 are active tonight. The additional Fountain of Youth will not be visible until the client side update releases later tonight.
– Fixed an issue where clients would not correctly see the Rejuvenate buff
– Fixed an issue where players could not tame the Dragon using the token
– Fixed an issue where players may not have been able to feed bola’d creatures due to a desync on servers
– Fixed an issue where doors, gateways, and gunports would break on server reload
– New “Fountain of Youth” quest will appear for characters aged 90 years and higher. The “Fountain of Youth” (currently represented as a magical particle effect) appears in a single Golden Age Ruins across the ATLAS, near the Power Stone Container. Every 50 in-game days, it teleports to another Golden Age Ruins, on a cycle. If you find the Fountain, and activate it, your character will be set back to age 20, and if you do this when you were aged over 90 years, you’ll gain a significant permanent statistics boost (you can do this multiple times to gain further boosts, each time when you’re at least 90 years old).
– Characters over age 90 get an old age debuff that slightly reduces stats (shown in char panel)
– Fixed an erroneous feat cooldown time calculation, now all the feat cooldowns are what was originally intended.
– Defeating the Kraken now gives you a unique passive skill which permanently and automatically reduces all of your Feat cooldowns by 33%!
– Summoning the Kraken now only require the first 8 powerstones (Ghostship powerstone is no longer necessary)
– Fixed the bug that was preventing recruiting new Crew in Freeports
– Reduced the total time for unclaiming enemy claimflags, the max is now 4 hours, with 15 minutes when at 100 flags.
– Vultures no longer target low-health wild creature
– Reduced Wolf spawn frequency
– Reduced Wolf natural targeting range
– Reduced Wolf notify neighbor range.
– Reduced Wolf hp and damage
– Fixed land creatures AI’s not getting aggro properly if attacked from a a ship
– Stop Allies being able to Capture other Allied territories
– Fixed rapid unclaiming, now if your contested flag is unclaimed it will unclaim at the same rate that it took to claim!
– Improved door ticking performance
– Added cheat DestroyAllNonSaddlePlayerStructures
– Reduced default gold from treasure maps by 50% (as originally intended) and added a new server scaling value for treasure gold. Though, the Official 2x weekend puts the gold back to pre-patch values.
– +50% tame damage resistance
– Shark and Jellyfish targeting/neighbor ranges reduced 30%
– Diving suit adds 90 fortitude now and lasts for 2 hours at surface and about 30 minutes at deepest depths
– Crop plots are now prevented from being placed on ships and are destroyed if they were on ships.
– Ocean creatures can no longer be Alpha.
– Fixed Whale AI to target the ship or player more, rather than the point the player touches the ship.
– Fixed NPC Merchant ship showing as overweight when players carried a lot of weight aboard.
– Fixed Merchant ship showing as Raft with company ID 0 when looking at it.
– Fixed Company ID O showing on none player owned structures on maps (water spouts, etc.)
– Fixed Pillars being build-able on PVE islands.
– Fixed Fog event not appearing for players using low settings.
– Fixed Chicken hurt SFX.
– Added new Large Cannon SFX.
– Fixed Parrot hurt SFX.
– Fixed players not getting aggro when attacking whilst based on a ship.
– Added Streamer stealth mode option.
– Fixed Monkey hurt SFX.
– Fixed a bug causing Map Markers to draw at incorrect locations on the map UI.
– Fixed skill description error, “mythical” changed to “legendary.”
– Fixed flotsam items spoiling when reeled in with grappling hook.
– Fixed client crash when transitioning with sextant buff.
– Fixed a Song not referencing the correct song buff.
– Fixed a bug making it so that the Raft could be repaired for free.
– Increased Flame Arrow durability cost to 4 durability consumed per shot.
– Reduced Flame Arrow max percentage damage by 25% (4% health per second to 3% health.)
– Reduced Flame Arrow max damage per second from 10 to 5.
– Reduced Flame Arrow damage to mythical creatures by 75%.
– Reduced Kraken health by 60%.
– Reduced Kraken Minion AoD Ships ship Health 50%.
– Reduced Kraken damage by 50%.
– Reduced Wild Dragon damage by 40%
– Reduced Wild Dragon health be 40%
– Reduced Wild Dragon targeting range by 66%.
– Fixed Dragon not returning to its spawn area.
– Increased Dragon end aggro grace period from 6 second to 9 as it has a tighter aggro range now.
– Fixed Lucky Loader feat ability to not be used whilst prone (as you cannot reload prone.)
– Fixed Cloth Gloves clipping into hands in FPV.
– Fixed Dreadlocks not shrinking correctly with hats.
– Fixed LtOrderSeat collision bug.
– Improved death collision to human corpses.
– Fixed female emotes playing male voices.
– Fixed female player characters using male sleep SFX.
– Added ability to place top hat on certain creatures.
– Fixed Gorgon “Remove Snake” text.
– Corrected Repair box inventory name to read “Ship Resources Box.”
– Removed Elephant having weight reduction for Wood, as this was never an intended mechanic and resulted in players being able to get around ship weight restrictions. Accordingly, we’ll be re-balancing the base weight of tamed creatures early next week.
– Fixed treasure guards despawning instantly on stasis.
– Fixed Giant snake lock on and player ability to damage it using melee attacks.
– Fixed Monkeys dropping human poop.
– Fixed Client Crash when rendering ocean harvestables.
– Reduced Greek Fire range by 40%.
– Increased Greek Fire crafting costs by adding 6 firegel per ammo.
– Fixed Cow death harvest component giving the same amount of prime as a Bulls.
– Reduced trample damage for all applicable creatures.
– Updated Pig force poop ability to scale with creature level, to incentivise taming higher levels. (45 secs at lvl 1 and 15 secs at lvl 130).
– Reduced Lion grab weight threshold. Prevents unrealistic grabbing of Wolves and Horses.
– Fixed newly tamed creatures being hungry despite being fed during taming.
– Increased Dolphin follow ship range by 33%, and reduced interval by 20%.
– Fixed Bola’ed HUD to better indicate where to feed creature during taming.
– Removed “Giant” prefix from creatures’ descriptive name that use it.
– Changed “Giant Snake” descriptive name to “Cobra”.
– Fixed incorrect sounds being used by Lion and Tiger animations.
– Fixed incorrect Bear attack ranges to prevent stopping movement for claw attack, which often missed and allowed players to gain distance when being chased.
– Reduced attack and AI ranges for Cave Bear, based on its smaller size.
– Fixed incorrect item weights for cloth, hide and plate armor. They are now heavier.
– Added folder paths for wooden gateways and gates so you no longer see them instantly when opening the Smithy inventory.
– Fixed ability of players to feed through walls of taming pens and not get attacked.
– Prevented some creatures from not being able to be tamed if they are clipped too far into terrain or structures.
– Prevents multi use feeding from the root, putting themselves in harm’s way.
– Improved Waking Tame Feeding sockets on Cow and Razortooth.
– Improved bola socket on Crow
– Updated Vulture AI controller to aim lower when targeting corpses.
– Fixed various creature spawn issues.
– Fixed players being able to bola certain alpha creatures (now you cannot.)
– Updated Dolphin to prevent health bars appearing when they follow players.
– Improved torpor animations of Razortooth and Ostrich.
– Increased Ostrich melee swing socket radius to more consistently land attacks. Updated Ostrich IK to prevent leg distortion when running down slopes.
– Reduced max wander height on flyers.
– Improved server list efficiency for a better experience.
– Fixed Greek Fire SFX.
– Fixed player on fire SFX.
– Fixed inability to repair door frames in certain constructions.
– Added some additional server configs:
EnemyBuildPreventionRadiusMultiplier=1 (only applicable if not using claimflags)
bDontUseClaimFlags=false (this will disable claim flags)
bUseStaticCharacterAge=false (this will disable dynamic aging)
TreasureGoldMultiplier=1.020th January 2019 at 4:39 pm#4782 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.