- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
– Fixed an issue where Plant Turret X would sometimes miss its target
– Fixed Server List refreshing when adding/removing Favorites in the favourites filter
– Adjusted the Doed Level up animation so it no longer pauses
– Resolved an unintended flight mechanic for the Griffon which would previously allow it to ascend rapidly
271.24 (Client) & 271.25 (Server)
– Fixed some crashes which would prevent saves from loading when certain mods were being used.
– Fixed an issue where fertilizer would occasionally restore its lifespan
– Fixed an exploit which would allow players to get under the map
– Fixed a bug where remote keypads sometimes wouldn’t work
– Fixed a server start up crash, primarily affecting mods such as S+ & more
– Defaulted dedicated server ?bRawSockets mode to not use threaded networking, seemed to generally be a net performance loss in our analysis. Can still be forcefully enabled with -forcenetthreading
– Fixed a spawn issue with Ragnarok Lava Golem Boss.
– Further improved performance of ?bRawSockets servers by eliminating threading “critical sections”
– Added -nonetthreading option for bRawSockets servers to only utilize a single thread for networking (useful to improve performance for machines with more servers than cpu cores, especially on Linux)
– Baby Bone Scalings & Gestation Setups now stack from Mods, and Dino Entry Icon now stack from Mods.
– Fixed client side dino initialization crash.
– Fixed issue with local events on client.
– Game.ini [ShooterGameMode] bUseTameLimitForStructuresOnly config option, which if true will make Tame Units only be applied and used for Platforms with Structures and Rafts. Defaults false. Tame Units on Non-Legacy Official PvP now have this true (thus in effect disabling Tame Units for Dinos without Platform Structures).
– ?bRawSockets server option now has correct performance (server stalls eliminated), as good or better than Steam sockets
– Fixed some boss exploits.13th February 2018 at 1:34 pm#2287 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.