- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
– Fixed Zipline collision issue. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed server crash with inventories.
– Fixed tamed Rock Drake not being able to attack enemies properly.
– Fixed an issue with Ravagers becoming stuck when dismounted on ziplines.
– Fixed an issue where upon relogging Ravagers would stand on ziplines incorrectly.
– Fixed a bug where climber dinos could climb while bola’d.
– Fixed a bug where Rock Drake’s could climb while encumbered.
– FIxed a bug where Rock Drake’s had no forward velocity when jumping.
– Fix an exploit where enemy players could be pulled inside a Tek shield.
– Increased charge battery duration in electrical structures by 33%.
– Fixed a bug where Roll Rat had weight reduction on stone instead of wood/fungal wood.
– Increased Aquatic Mushroom time reduction on Biolume Poison (cold spore) debuff from 1 second to 5 seconds.
– Fixed a bug where weapon attachments wouldn’t turn on.
– Nameless now despawn in the Fertile biome once they bury underground, preventing instances where they were being drawn up from the Biolume into the Fertile area.
– Further prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred to servers not using the allow foreign dino setting when the egg is in player inventory.
– Made Wild Plant Species Z only heal, not replenish vitals, and only if not recently damaged, not handcuffed, and not a baby dino.
– Fixed climbing Rock Drake not being able to damage targets
– Fixed a case where the Cavewolf would get stuck on ziplines.
– Updated localizations to include Aberration. Added new localization: Ukranian
– Fixed Mac/Linux water flickering
– Fixed Metal Cliff platform using Stone structure damage settings. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Cliff Platforms having 12h decay time — now is 12d for Stone and 16d for Metal. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Zipline crash. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed another issue with Mod Class replacements when loading savegames (for Classic Flyers to replace regular Flyers’ Inventories, etc). Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Megalania not dropping their toxin
– Fixed a issue which prevented some creatures from receiving 100% imprint with the new 8 hour timer
– Bear traps now take 12 seconds (large) and 10 seconds (small) to activate
– Fixed multiple building cases where structures would not be placed (i.e cables and wires)
– Fixed a bug which would cause the Giga to rage eaiser than desired.
– Fixed a bug which would allow you to get under the map
– Reduced the Griffin’s base HP by 30%
– Reduced the Griffin’s HP gained per level (wild) by 25%
– Reduced the Griffin’s HP gained per level (tamed) by 22%
– Reduced the Griffin’s Base stamina by 10%
– Reduced the Griffin’s diving swipe damage by 50%
– Reduced the Griffin’s dive bomb damage by 25%
– Doubled the number of supply crates per zone and made them last twice as long
– Fixed a case where the Glide suit would cause you to float up against gravity
– Fixed a case where Charge Batteries would not correctly drain in electrical structures
– Fixed an unintended Gem Hierarchy, which would’ve allowed different colour gems to be used in place of others for crafting
– Fixed a case where the camera view would flip when using climbing picks
– Prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred to servers not using the allow foreign dino setting
– TEK Bed no longer clears the Reaper Offspring buff
– Fixed a bug which would cause Supply Crates to drop Plant Species Z Seed blueprints
– Molerat saddle no longer loses durability when hitting foliage, and reduced it’s over-time durability loss whilst rolling by 50%
– Fixed multiple cases of invisibility for the Rock Drake and Basilisk
– Fixed a case where a character would be stuck in the floating state when uploading dinos
– Fixed multiple cases where Ravagers could get through the map
– Fixed rugs not being freeform painted, or painted when placed on foundations.
– Fixed a bug which allowed climbing dinos to move when encumbered
– Removed the wood decal from Plant Z
– Reaper Queen now has a particle indicator when ready to choose a host for its offspring (below the health threshold)
– Fixed a case when climbing with the Rock Drake would rotate your vision
– Wild Plant Species Z now heals and revitalizes players and their dinos when active (when nearby), and reduced its interval to generate Seeds
– Flying fast with glider should now be less rubber-bandy
– Made Radiation SFX not play while wearing a Hazmat suit.
– Fixed a font display issue.
– Fixed graphical issue when running with -norhithread (stability mode for certain graphics cards configurations)
– Fixed crash when taking Super Resolution screenshots with Ansel
– Fix for Sarcos spawning in beginner portal pool
– Wild non-alpha Reaper Kings no longer grant XP
– Platform switch collision is improved to allow you to easily directly climb onto it with a ladder attached to the elevator track
– Wood elevator platform weight limit increased
– Wood elevator can now be lifted while it’s falling to stop it, and you can now repeatedly click the lift command without having to re-open the action wheel
– Remaining fix for Mod Class replacements
– Postprocessing Error fix
– Players who are getting D3D Device Lost Error should try running with “-norhithread” in launch arguments. If that resolves the problem, we’ll be able to implement an automatic fix in next update.
– Aberration Dinos can now be properly downloaded on ARKs other than Aberration. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Linux client crash
– Fixed server language crash
– Fixed Mod class replacement priority (Dino replacements etc)
– Reduced Cavewolf damage by approximately 40%
– Increased Wild Basilisk HP by 50%
– Increased Wild Reaper King Damages by 300%
– Made Aqua Shroom properly restore Water stat
– Added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing
– Removed Piranhas from starting-area pool
– Fixed case where Aberration Endboss sometimes wouldn’t appear on clients, also fixed similar issue with Ragnarok Endbosses
– Added Basilisk saddle to Smithy-type crafting stations where it was meant to be. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed some Lantern Pet inventories mistakenly being flagged as Tribute Inventories. Requires Server Update.
– Exported & Included latest Localization Manifest files on client, for translation
– Made Distance Field Ambient Occlusion setting not affect the lighting of Aberration (which doesn’t use the technique).
– Fixed a client-side crash issue with certain mods such as Structures+, and other renderer edge cases.
– ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!
– Parallel (multi-threaded) renderer for faster SM5 graphics
– Heavy Turret no longer has a tracking time.
– Heavy Turret health increased by 50%
– Heavy Turret base damage increased from 260 to 300.
– Stegos now have reduced armour reduction on their plating (from 0.4 to 0.15)
– Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting. Will also scale with the servers mature rate.
– Shader models improved.
– TEK Turret projectile speed improved by 50%
– TEK Turret explosive damage increased by 25%
– TEK Turret direct damage increased by 50%
– TEK Turret range increased by 30%
– TEK Turret interp speed increased by 40%
– Fixed water rendering on Mac & Linux
New Server Configuration Options
?CrossARKAllowForeignDinoDownloads=true — this allows you to download Non-Aberration Dinos on Aberration.
UseCorpseLifeSpanMultiplier=1 (Modifies corpse and dropped box lifespan)
GlobalPoweredBatteryDurabilityDecreasePerSecond=4 (The rate at which charge batteries are used in electrical objects)13th February 2018 at 1:40 pm#2291 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.